Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What'choo do for a living?
12-14-2010, 03:25 AM
RE: What'choo do for a living?
(12-13-2010 10:09 PM)mqstout Wrote:  Do you also ride a motorcycle? If you do, you sound like the guy who officiated my friend's wedding last month.

Well, sort of. I am a biker... Just don't have a bike at the present point in time. LOL Can't afford it. But nope no weddings in my recent past... Haven't done a wedding in... gods... over a decade now. But looks like I am going to be doing another one sometime next year though. My friend wants me to officiate at her wedding, just no date set yet. Watchmen02
Quote this message in a reply
12-14-2010, 04:03 AM
not too bad. one of the board gamers i play with is a preacher as well.. he plays alot of warhammer 40k.. etc... chaos even.... Watchmen02

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
12-14-2010, 04:24 AM
Well I have earned the nickname "The Dark Priest" due to my viewpoints, personal beliefs, and that fact that I am a 'Goth' and have a 'Gothic personality'... I also tend to wear all black too. So I am a rather odd Minister to say the least. LOL

But don't call me a Preacher. I don't preach. Preform ceremonies and rituals, yes. Counsel those in need, yes. Sermon and preach? NO. Heck Investigate Paranormal Activity and exorcise any I may find, yes. But preach... never. Hard to do being Unitarian, everyone would get a different sermon. LOL
12-14-2010, 04:26 AM
no offense intended.

'preacher' is kind of southern slang for any man of the cloth so to speak.. at least for the christian denominations anyway...

soundguy
12-14-2010, 05:24 AM
Oh I know. I'm Southern myself. Watchmen02 No offense taken. Just saying to say it really.

See I usually have issues communicating and making myself understood online and in text form. So I tend to be a bit over-compensative for it sometimes. I don't even notice that I am doing it sometimes and sometimes do it when it isn't necessary to do so. In other words, don't mind me, I'm a windbag and a bit over-explanatory when it comes to myself... that and I'm just nuts. LOL
12-14-2010, 04:43 PM
got to be a lil nuts to make it these days sometimes...
12-14-2010, 11:37 PM
(12-14-2010 04:43 PM)soundguy Wrote:  got to be a lil nuts to make it these days sometimes...

Not to be too stereotypical here but... AMEN Brother! LOL
12-15-2010, 12:00 PM
(12-14-2010 11:37 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  
(12-14-2010 04:43 PM)soundguy Wrote:  got to be a lil nuts to make it these days sometimes...

Not to be too stereotypical here but... AMEN Brother! LOL

Sanity is overratedInsane20

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-15-2010, 12:18 PM
(12-15-2010 12:00 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Sanity is overratedInsane20

OD

Actually... We are sane... It's the rest of the world that is frackin' crazy.

You know when you are old? When you're inner child dies. But, ya know what? If you keep feeding your inner child, keep it healthy and well exorcised... You will never truly get old.

And those of us who are Adult children have so much more fun and yet still manage to keep responsibilities handled correctly... and the rest of the world calls us crazy?

Think about it... Zombie03
12-15-2010, 04:03 PM
mine's obviously well fed.. Watchmen02