Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What'choo do for a living?
12-02-2010, 08:09 PM
RE: What'choo do for a living?
I teach middle school. There's a lot of cross-over skill there for dealing with zombie invasions...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2010, 09:30 PM
(12-02-2010 08:09 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  I teach middle school. There's a lot of cross-over skill there for dealing with zombie invasions...

I can only imagine, you have my sympathy and my respect. Two thumbs up.
12-02-2010, 09:57 PM
my wife teaches music k-12 certified.. but currently teaching middlle. she says about the same thing...
12-02-2010, 10:32 PM
(12-02-2010 09:57 PM)soundguy Wrote:  my wife teaches music k-12 certified.. but currently teaching middlle. she says about the same thing...

Two thumbs up for your wife Soundguy. Not only is she teaching middle schoolers, with all those raging hormones, but she's teaching MUSIC of which I approve, as a musician and a father.
12-02-2010, 11:40 PM
my wifes been a performing musician for 38 ys. when she got out of college for music education she went on the road instead of teaching.. did the road thing for 20 ys.. then settled down to a house gig.. got back into teaching as a day job after getting re certified.. she now plays out about twice a week.. starting to slow down a bit. Watchmen02

I met her as a sound engineer on one of the venu's she played thru.. Watchmen02

(12-02-2010 10:32 PM)Skip Nicholson Wrote:  
(12-02-2010 09:57 PM)soundguy Wrote:  my wife teaches music k-12 certified.. but currently teaching middlle. she says about the same thing...

Two thumbs up for your wife Soundguy. Not only is she teaching middle schoolers, with all those raging hormones, but she's teaching MUSIC of which I approve, as a musician and a father.
12-03-2010, 12:21 AM
I'm a freelance photographer specializing in alternative processes. I do a lot of wet plate collodion photography (think Civil War era photography - on sheets on glass and aluminum) among other processes. I am also currently applying to grad school for the subject.
12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
wow.. we have the gambit here!
12-03-2010, 03:05 AM
I am an electrical controls engineer for a solar cell manufacturing company. It is a start-up, so I get to build lots of cool new industrial machinery and try it out. I mainly do programming, but I also get to buy parts and do some electrical design work. I got into this because I want to build theme park rides or animatronic special effects for movies sometime.
12-03-2010, 03:40 AM
(12-02-2010 08:09 PM)gavindowning Wrote:  I teach middle school. There's a lot of cross-over skill there for dealing with zombie invasions...

Either way, aim for the head.

Zalgo....he comes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-03-2010, 11:27 AM

Been ThereZombie13..Probation is easier.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again: