Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is everybody?
05-18-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Where is everybody?
Here's a quick update. I'm currently painting my AToE figures and tonight I just played my 10th game of Timber Peak. (all 5 scenarios as Heroes then as Zombies). The next game I have I will mix TP with every available expansion.

I haven't done a game report for a while but I will do one very soon. (I wasn't sure if people were still reading them). I should be visiting a games day tomorrow called Triples at Sheffield (UK) if it's cool I will post a report.

Happy gaming!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-18-2013, 02:52 AM
(05-16-2013 11:05 PM)alderdust Wrote:  I was guessing its just a slow time between expansions

Nailed it for me! Just not a lot going on LNOE-wise, and I think I burnt my friends out, so I haven't played for a bit (giving them a break before I force them to re-engage with Blood in the Forest).
05-18-2013, 03:39 AM
REPORT!! REPORT!! REPORT!!
Game and Gamesday!! Get pics of Gamesday... Watchmen02

(05-18-2013 01:49 AM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Here's a quick update. I'm currently painting my AToE figures and tonight I just played my 10th game of Timber Peak. (all 5 scenarios as Heroes then as Zombies). The next game I have I will mix TP with every available expansion.

I haven't done a game report for a while but I will do one very soon. (I wasn't sure if people were still reading them). I should be visiting a games day tomorrow called Triples at Sheffield (UK) if it's cool I will post a report.

Happy gaming!

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2013, 04:58 AM
In my case, a lot happened at once but I think things are calming down. I had a lot of circumstances working against me during this last month but I managed to narrowly pass the hardest semester in the nursing program. In fact, I was just about to write a thread about it...
05-19-2013, 03:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2013 03:50 AM by Rullys.)
Honestly, there's not much to discuss at the moment, lol. I still log in every couple days just to see if there's any breaking news, but I don't post much for the simple fact that I don't know what to contribute. However, once more significant Blood in the Forest news leaks, you won't be able to stop my posts.
05-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Well I went to triples and had a great time. It was held at Sheffield Institute of sport and had 79 miniture companies displaying their wares. I have a list and I'm going to look them all up on the net and see if I can find some cool stuff. I bought some cool trees which I'm going to use in my next Game Report. I saw a couple of guys who I knew and they said this year was the busiest yet.

There were display games and also participation games to play. I saw ATOE for sale but no other FFP games were to be seen which I think is a shame. There was a huge amount of militaria too. I would say 2 thirds of the stalls were military re-enactment games. Not my bag but for fans they were in their element. Several guys had come in military uniforms from differing periods. The place was huge so I had a break which consisted of 2 sweet sasage rolls washed down by a pint of beer. I carried on the search. I met a guy who buys and sells painted figures and he had loads of stuff. I asked for Zombies and he told me he does get them from time to time.

Here's the thing. I could have bought loads of painted models and I have in the past but this year it didn't feel right. I think it's because I now know I can paint my own figures to a reasonable standard and I think it is more rewarding to game with models you've painted yourself. Anyway great day and I will return in May 2014! I will get you more photos next year. I was so excited I forgot my camera!
05-20-2013, 07:47 PM
I can definitely relate. I myself have actually had a lot of crap all hit me at once lately. Very little of it was any good. But, such is life sometimes. One positive thing I can say is, though it was a lot of bad crap all at once, it is at least all stuff that will eventually lead to much better situations. Just can be hard to see through the cloudy weather sometimes.

(05-18-2013 04:58 AM)Kevthenurse Wrote:  In my case, a lot happened at once but I think things are calming down. I had a lot of circumstances working against me during this last month but I managed to narrowly pass the hardest semester in the nursing program. In fact, I was just about to write a thread about it...
05-21-2013, 02:09 PM
Update for W.J. -

Sold my house a couple of weeks ago...

Just closed on another house in town yesterday. Time to start packing, oh joy!
05-21-2013, 03:00 PM
I have been in the "Outside " more than normal this summer... I suspect the palidity of my skin required more than the usual amount of sun to pass for the living than normal it seems...Zombie15
05-21-2013, 06:00 PM
As I get older, I too venture outside a lot more than normal. I'm getting ready to make a garden and I have to level the ground for the pool as well. I hate staying on the computer much more than I have to during working hours.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga