Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is everybody?
05-21-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Where is everybody?
(05-21-2013 06:00 PM)Sarku Wrote:  As I get older, I too venture outside a lot more than normal.

Hmmmmmm........At my age I guess I should be living in a tentZombie12

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2013, 09:37 PM
(05-21-2013 06:00 PM)Sarku Wrote:  As I get older, I too venture outside a lot more than normal. I'm getting ready to make a garden and I have to level the ground for the pool as well. I hate staying on the computer much more than I have to during working hours.

I've got something similar going, need to get the yard shaped up to put up a greenhouse, and get my welding pit setup... The sun sucks... Watchmen02

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2013, 12:41 PM
(05-21-2013 06:31 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  
(05-21-2013 06:00 PM)Sarku Wrote:  As I get older, I too venture outside a lot more than normal.

Hmmmmmm........At my age I guess I should be living in a tentZombie12

OD

Perhaps a bush or a small tree? Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
05-22-2013, 03:25 PM
(05-20-2013 07:47 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  I can definitely relate. I myself have actually had a lot of crap all hit me at once lately. Very little of it was any good. But, such is life sometimes. One positive thing I can say is, though it was a lot of bad crap all at once, it is at least all stuff that will eventually lead to much better situations. Just can be hard to see through the cloudy weather sometimes.

(05-18-2013 04:58 AM)Kevthenurse Wrote:  In my case, a lot happened at once but I think things are calming down. I had a lot of circumstances working against me during this last month but I managed to narrowly pass the hardest semester in the nursing program. In fact, I was just about to write a thread about it...

Aye.
05-22-2013, 06:21 PM
(05-16-2013 09:04 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Is it just me, or has this board been unusually slow lately? Don't tell me people have been exploring that weird "outside" thing I have heard so much about. LOL!

works been getting me lately. after a minor downsizing last year.. now have 2 jobs.. gotta love the real life stuff.. Zombie03
05-22-2013, 08:32 PM
(05-22-2013 06:21 PM)soundguy Wrote:  
(05-16-2013 09:04 PM)StayPuft Wrote:  Is it just me, or has this board been unusually slow lately? Don't tell me people have been exploring that weird "outside" thing I have heard so much about. LOL!

works been getting me lately. after a minor downsizing last year.. now have 2 jobs.. gotta love the real life stuff.. Zombie03

God. Isn't that just the way. Companies have no heart sometimes. They just lay a bunch of people off and give all of their responsibilities to a bunch of people who are already way too over-worked. That is the corporate world sometimes. Everybody is 2, or 3, or 4, or even more people all in one, and you just wait around hoping not to be the next person they decide to send packing.

One of these days, I want to work for a company that actually does what it says. You say you care about your employees? Well then prove it.
05-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Where is everybody?
I work for a company that most of the time is pretty awesome. The MD takes us out for beers and curry every so often, I go to gigs with one of the directors (he's a proper metal head), I take breaks when I want.

Still, it's hard bloody work, which is part of the reason I'm not around here much. That and the two monsters live with me.
05-28-2013, 01:38 PM
been great weather here.. am still guessing people are out enjoying it too! :Watchmen02
05-28-2013, 09:59 PM
(05-27-2013 02:41 PM)sickboy Wrote:  I work for a company that most of the time is pretty awesome. The MD takes us out for beers and curry every so often, I go to gigs with one of the directors (he's a proper metal head), I take breaks when I want.

Still, it's hard bloody work, which is part of the reason I'm not around here much. That and the two monsters live with me.

That is awesome. Maybe I should move to your neck of the woods and get a job with your company. LOL! I would be a bit hit, because I don't drink, so I could be the permanent designated driver. ;-)
05-29-2013, 01:34 AM
I got caught up in the most recent U.S. Survivor season, and work's been hell, and I've been trying to catch up on all those Gamecube games that I haven't been able to finish, so I haven't been actively playing LNOE or posting here.