Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
03-26-2013, 08:52 PM
RE: You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
I'm doing a trade in with amazon to get some cash for games. I have growing hunger, and hero pack 1 in the cart, I keep taking zombicide out due to hesitation... I'm already cheating on my game by having a wife, how can I think of getting another zombie game...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Re: You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
I'll throw this out there I have zombicide and love it..already backing them on kickstarter for season 2! Its no LNoE but man is it fun..and a tad bit easier for other players who don't game as much to pick up. Plus its a little shorter which is good once and a while

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Not to turn this into a Zombicide thread, but I also enjoy that it seems like there always winds up being A TON of zombies on the board. At least, there has been when we've played.
03-27-2013, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2013 07:24 PM by friskers96.)
its now in my amazon cart... Puft, you ever do a vid review on it? what number are we on??

20something: When you know the greatest 4 corner locations around town to hold up in when the Zed's hit the fan...

https://maps.google.com/?ll=36.265902,-1...7&t=h&z=17

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-28-2013, 07:30 PM
(03-27-2013 07:18 PM)friskers96 Wrote:  its now in my amazon cart... Puft, you ever do a vid review on it? what number are we on??

20something: When you know the greatest 4 corner locations around town to hold up in when the Zed's hit the fan...

https://maps.google.com/?ll=36.265902,-1...7&t=h&z=17

Your above addition is #27. ;-) So whoever posts the next one (I would if I had thought of one) should be #28.

And, I never played Zombicide until a few weeks ago when our new gaming group buddy brought it in. ... But I will definitely eventually do a video on it. ... Cuz... you know, I'm a huge nerd. LOL!
03-28-2013, 09:19 PM
Re: You know you are too obsessed with this game when...
I started a zombicide thread if anyone's interested! Zombie17

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee