Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Team can never win...
04-01-2010, 04:57 PM
RE: Zombie Team can never win...
Implementing the dot system and stacking the odds in the Heroes favor until they get the hang of it may be useful. My build some morale, too. Hero starting cards and free search markers are particularly helpful without being unfair or game breaking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2010, 08:17 PM
I like the idea of the free search markers. We will do that on our next game. Question on that can we use the exploration side so we can throw in the extra hero and the suprize zombies?
04-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Question are search markers and zombie hored the same point value?
04-07-2010, 08:02 PM
LivEvil Wrote:Question are search markers and zombie hored the same point value?

They are not.
I believe the zombie horde is 4 and the free search markers are 2. In the Growing Hunger and Survival of the Fittest rule books, you can find your answer for sure.
05-07-2010, 05:50 PM
the father and nurse don't start together (at least not in every scenario) take going after one or the other and keep them apart.
05-11-2010, 05:41 PM
I find it really comes down to luck of the draw. When I first played the heroes pulled both shotguns early on and just mowed me down, but other times they draw only hand weapons (which kept breaking on them) and I wiped them out in 8 rounds.
05-15-2010, 04:10 PM
note the weakness of the nurse and father using that combo.
They have to stay together, their moments are restricted. If one rolls a 6 but the other rolls a 1 or 2 they're not going anywhere fast. Swarm them.
05-16-2010, 04:43 PM
The ratio for our games is so close to 50/50, I don't know if I could say either way which has an advantage. If the heroes are working together I'd say they have a more than fair chance.