Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zpocalypse, have you seen this?
03-31-2012, 04:56 AM
RE: Zpocalypse, have you seen this?
interesting concept!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Kickstarter rules. I work at a jazz club and have seen many local artists release independent jazz records through the use of this program. It's neat. One girl had incentives at all sorts of levels, from a producer credit with a free copy of the record for $25 to singing a song on the record with the artist for $500. Pretty clever for a jazz singer.

P.S.: I hate jazz.

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse please do the following:
1. Grab a buddy
2. Grab guns
3. Start shooting
04-02-2012, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2012 07:16 PM by Wade.)
Getting some good backing. Should hit the $60k goal shortly.

At that point all $75+ backers would get the base game, dice and artwork, the Z-master expansion, the other K-mini (to be renamed according to the forums) expansion plus 10 more cards will be added to the K-mini.

Seeing as the game is supposed to retail for about $50, if you plan to get it, the $75 backer should be well worth it for all the extras... and you get some say on the game via the backers forum. People are voting on weapons and what the zombie minis should be like currently.

I don't see how it could be as good as LNOE, but it still looks interesting and fun. Plus I collect zombie games, so it's a "no brainer" (get it?) for me. Zombie17
04-02-2012, 07:22 PM
(04-02-2012 07:14 PM)Wade Wrote:  , but it still looks interesting and fun. Plus I collect zombie games, so it's a "no brainer" (get it?) for me. Zombie17

it does LOOK INTERESTING.. AND i TOO 'COLELCT' ZED GAMES IT SEEMS.

i LOVE EM. MY BUDDIES.. NOT SO MUCH.. BUT TO CAVE IN AND PLAY THEM ONCE IN A WHile with me ( darn capslock.. )

soundguy
04-04-2012, 12:56 AM
It's over the $60k mark.
Come one 80! :xfingers:
04-04-2012, 01:04 AM
i wonder when this COULD hit store shelves?
04-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Target date is October.
The Z-master expansion is supposed to release 6 months later, but backers will get it right away.

Side note: they just offered up 50 more custom survivor card levels this morning at $126, but they are going fast. Only 29 left as of right now.

"<Squad Commander Banging on the Bunker Door> This level contains everything that comes in the $125 level. You will get Zpocalypse with the K-mini, and Z-Master expansions. You also get the dice tower, custom dice, a print, a custom Squad Board, and 1 Survivor card with your likeness in your copy of the game. Please see additional details of S&H or bonus content to the left."
04-04-2012, 06:42 PM
I've been following this thread and I've watched the videos and had a look at the links. This could have potential.
04-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Getting some great backing. Over $90K funded.
This elevates the game to a new level and $55 backers will actually be getting the game below retail now. Hard to beat that deal.

If this gets over $135k there will be another upgrade on the minis. Zombie24
Making it an even better score.
04-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi, A friend of mine is going to A Gathering of Friends ths weekend. I asked him to see what he could find out about the game. Im still on the fence about it.

Freak02 " Feed me your Flesh " Freak05