Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Which side do you play?
Hero
Zombie
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
are you a zombie or a hero?
02-17-2011, 12:52 AM
RE: are you a zombie or a hero?
Everyone in our group has tried both sides of the fence. Myself and a friend will play more Zs than heros, it's just personal preference
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2011, 01:46 PM
I prefer being the zombies as I like taking on a few of my friends at one time, but it is also nice to be a hero and rally the troops for a win ( well most of the time anyways )
02-18-2011, 12:02 AM
I always play as the zombie player, and not always by choice, I don't think I've played as the heroes with a big group....ever
02-18-2011, 08:39 PM
as many have said the owner of the game is usually pushed into the zombie position. me being the owner i play as the zombie 95% of the time. i hated it at first but i would have it no other way now. being the zombie player takes more strategy and if you have unsportly friends like i do, your gunna make alot of people mad, which is very fun for me.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
02-20-2011, 02:34 AM
I always make the husband be the hero... some day i'll give the living side a try.
02-20-2011, 04:25 PM
Quote:My Friend Sally

Do you always make those groans when you play?

I can't help it. One of my favorite things about the zombies is the sound effects I get to add, lol.

[img]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/044/a/b/ab57ead96545f9f083422696827cf192-d39i2v4.png[/img]
02-20-2011, 08:31 PM
Been playing as the zombies mostly as well. I'm the one who owns the game and knows all the rules and add-ons, and as someone else said, it seems to work better for the 'GM' to be the Zombie player. I'd like to try the other side more, though.
02-27-2011, 04:15 AM
Now, I've only played twice now, once on either side, but I think I prefer playing zombies. It's a tonne of fun to chase down and corner in heroes by placing your zombies in just the right way. =D
03-07-2011, 03:28 AM
Zombie Master, all the way! I usually delegate the rules since I am the one who bought the game. Its fun either way. I still help my players even if it means getting a couple of my zombies killed. I do not want to be a total @ss. But I would still like to roll into a game where everyone knows exactly what to do. My team is about 90% up there.
03-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I am completely a Zombie. I like to watch the strategies at hand and shake them up a bit. Nothing is more exciting than making those heroes scramble over something as silly as a Trip card or a Locked Door. I am a little devious, and can be the rule nazi. Watchmen02 Maybe your theory is on to something.