Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Which side do you play?
Hero
Zombie
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
are you a zombie or a hero?
03-08-2011, 10:07 PM
RE: are you a zombie or a hero?
I am usually the Hero player because my partner, Kath, likes to be the Z's.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2011, 05:36 AM
Usually i'm the zombies. :P Delivering disaster is an innate ability i have XD

(besides, they feel like being the good guys)

I go by PetrichorFunus on some places
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-10-2011, 12:16 AM
The zombies by far, although I'm often forced to play heroes because, you know, zombies are just a blast, with all the brain eating and stuff Watchmen02, so everyone wants to play them!

*Braaaiiiinnnnns......*
03-10-2011, 07:48 PM
I choose the heroes, 'cause when I used the zombies always wins and everybody hate me. Also, play with the heroes is a real challenge.
03-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Call me old fashioned but I love being a hero. Murdering zombies and saving the day, it would be nice if I got to play a dude one of theses times, I always seem to randomly draw women...I think my friends are stack the deck so to speak
05-07-2011, 09:06 AM
I have moral problems being a zombie by choice. They are disgusting and unnatural and deserve o die.

we are revolution.
05-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Zombies can be a devilish good time, but they seem to always have the upper hand in my games so I tend to stick more to the heroes for the difficullty factor.

Also, are you the one who likes to charge in with total disregard (aka your zombies) to annihilate a bunch of people or do you want the nailbiting what will I get next turn and how will I hold out against the onslaught feeling? Both are so good.
05-09-2011, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2011 04:14 AM by ForestRunner.)
In what is a similar readout to this poll at the time of my response: I'm about 60%-40% Zombie-Hero. It's a great way to learn strategy of each "side" both as playing it and what can be done against you... then you can adapt or modify in future games.

I just love the game, period. I'm still in awe at the play and design and I've had it for years.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
05-10-2011, 04:00 PM
It all depends how many players are in on the game. Cos otherwise you may not be Zombies all on your own if you're playing with 4 or 6 players.
I myself quite like being the Zombies, cos I like being the meanie and trying to ruin everyone's day, or at least slowing them down from achieving their goals.
Plus the game can last long enough as it is with the Heroes debating between themselves how they're gonna play whatever strategy they eventually decide upon... after I've just played some horrifically evil zombie cards. Mwaha hah hah! So that being said, it often gives me plenty of time to decide my own BRAIINSSSSS!!!! strategy, and so I don't want to spend another half an hour with any Zombie Colleague debating why my idea is better.
In the words of Sid the Sloth, "I'm a lone lonely loner". And I quite like it.
05-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Being a GM and seeing that I'm sucking my group in... so to speak... I tend to be the zeds. I'm simply used to being the bad guy, and to tell the truth, laying that "Surprise Attack" card on a hero down to their last cookie thinking they are safe for a round or 2... makes me giggle when I drop it in front of them. Almost as much as when that wander monster comes along during camp in the RPG!! Zombie17 I'm sure playing the heroes would be easy enuff... I just love making the "zombie groan" when my boys mess up their plans. (Oh, did you need to get out of this door?)