Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is it true?
01-23-2010, 09:52 PM
RE: is it true?
I got mine today! I ordered off the web around 12/08 on the pre-order. I'm not positive if I was supposed to get them but I a packet of red grave dead with weapons, 3 cards (Jeb the grease monkey with autograph..., alt image for fight instinct, and shot gun) and an autographed flyer for the SotF. (I'm not sure if the flyer or the red grave dead were extra bonuses while supplies last or not, but I was not expecting them... and am not fighting receiving them).

I think it was sent on Thursday and thus arrived Friday (and I'm also in Charlotte NC, over on the east coast states).

I hope this helps for everyone that is still waiting....

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-24-2010, 02:24 AM
well its 623 pm where im at in colorado so i think mine is coming in monday
01-24-2010, 10:25 AM
I want them too but the shippingcost is just to much to send it to Europe.
I must contact my gamesshop and see if he can get them...i sure hope so.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Woo-hoo!!! I recieved my tracking # monday... so hopefully I'll
see it by wensday.

Yeaaah... I'm a tadpole!!!
01-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Lol... Just called my local deadler today. She will recieve it in two to three weeks... So spill the guts while I wait for it! How does it play???

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
01-26-2010, 05:40 PM
SovTech Wrote:Lol... Just called my local deadler today. She will recieve it in two to three weeks... So spill the guts while I wait for it! How does it play???

Have you tried FFG? I'm sure they still have them instock, you'll just have to settle with higher shipping.

01-26-2010, 05:45 PM
Actually it would be cheaper to have them send from FFP, however I have been supporting our local gaming store in Copenhagen for the last few years, so Ill pay the extra bucks and support them in ordering from the FFP. It might be silly, but at the same time I am demoing games at conventions and at their store, and they are great people. So... And by the way my Canadian friends, you are right ill stop feeling sorry for myself. Although I still would rather like to have SoTF right now!

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
01-26-2010, 05:48 PM
That's cool. I would certainly shop my FLGS for them, except the lack of service AND enthusiasm have a tendancy to keep me away.

01-26-2010, 06:04 PM
I still haven't gotten my shipment confirmation email. Again, I didn't order until January, but.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-26-2010, 06:06 PM
mqstout Wrote:I still haven't gotten my shipment confirmation email. Again, I didn't order until January, but.

Same here.