Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new cards.
07-29-2008, 05:44 AM
new cards.
I have a few ideas for some new cards to help the zombie player and I'd like to make cards but I don't know what to use so that the card won't stick out in the deck. Any suggestions?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2008, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2008 12:27 PM by mqstout.)
RE: new cards.
Twilight Creations' "Zombies!!!" has a blank card deck just for this purpose. They're cheap and come with more blank cards than you could reasonably fill up. I'd buy such a thing for LNOE. "Zombies 6.66: Fill in the ____: Players can create their own map tiles and event cards using the blanks provided by this set."
07-30-2008, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2008 01:54 AM by deadrabbit.)
the zombie 666 cards are a good idea but they wouldnt match the last night on earth cards.

i think the only way to solve your problem , or should i say are problem is to beg flying frog to make blank cards. which would just about be the coolest thing ever.
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Grand idea! Petition time!
07-30-2008, 01:57 PM
You could buy sleeves for EVERY card... that would make it a little harder to tell the difference...

It might be pricey though.

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
07-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Oh if only I still had all my magic the gathering cards. Thats a great idea too. I might check into that. Ebay here I come!
07-30-2008, 10:49 PM
Just don't forget that with new sleeves your pile will be like 50% bigger than before. And new sleeves are very lippery and not that easy to stack 100+ cards with. But I like the idea of custom cards! A lot!
07-31-2008, 12:07 AM
i think we need to get every one together and petition or blank cards, admin help us out.
07-31-2008, 01:00 AM
the card sleeve thing is a really good idea thow, im going to do it.
07-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Yeah we might have to for now.