Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
walking dead tv show
01-15-2011, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2011 09:12 AM by xraine69.)
RE: walking dead tv show
Amazon has it on Video on Demand. It's 9.99 for the season. The DVD doesn't come out until March.

http://www.amazon.com/Wildfire/dp/B004E9...829&sr=1-2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2011, 04:20 PM
nice!
01-15-2011, 05:15 PM
There's a rumor going around that the second season might be pushed forward to July! AMC might want to do this to promote all their shows. The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. That'd be sweet!!!

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-15-2011, 10:34 PM
(01-15-2011 05:15 PM)Sarku Wrote:  There's a rumor going around that the second season might be pushed forward to July! AMC might want to do this to promote all their shows. The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. That'd be sweet!!!

that would be totally awesome!!!
01-16-2011, 03:42 AM
(01-15-2011 05:15 PM)Sarku Wrote:  There's a rumor going around that the second season might be pushed forward to July! AMC might want to do this to promote all their shows. The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad and Mad Men. That'd be sweet!!!

They are talking about adding Michone early next season as well. hey are supposed to be casting her this month.
01-16-2011, 04:01 AM
anyone hear who may have won stagger on roles?
01-19-2011, 01:18 PM
(01-19-2011 12:24 PM)Mouldyjedi Wrote:  Damn good programme. Enjoyed. The wife was a total twat, whom I assume I was meant to dislike. Can I say she was a lying cheating whore?

Wow... erm... yeah, vicious much?

If you had read the comics, which you obviously haven't, you wouldn't quite say that. But then the comics and the series are definitely differing by a wide angle the longer the series goes on...

But in the series, she was under the impression that Rick was dead. Can't call her a cheat if she believed he was dead at the time. Aside from that, She got REALLY ANGRY when she found out Rick was still alive... In other words, she never would have "cheated" on him if she though he was alive...

In the comics, Rick knew. He always knew. And when she did try to tell him, he told her to shut up. That he knew and didn't need to hear it, didn't want to hear it. It was enough that he knew.

Now I have no clue what they will do with that in the series though. With the widening difference between the 2 getting bigger and bigger by the episode, who knows how it will play out.

I, for one, would not call her a lying anything - no one asked her.If no one asks, she can't lie about it. Cheating? Nope can't say that either, she thought and believed Rick was dead. Can't cheat on a dead man. And the other term... She wasn't paid for it... so no.

And on another note... I don't know what anyone else has to say about this... But can we clean up the language a bit? Now in the real world I curse like a sailor... in fact, worse than a sailor. LOL But online I keep my mouth clean, well, cleaner, as there are minors and all running about. Aside from that, that much in one phrase... But then, this isn't one of my boards so I really have no say in the matter. But that's my 2 cents.
01-19-2011, 03:09 PM
I am to read them soon. On the Christmas list but didn't happen, no matter. I know I sounded harsh. She did jump ship a tad quick. And she was quite annoying. I will read the comics and rethink.
01-19-2011, 03:52 PM
i see the dvd set is due out mid march.. just pre-ordered mine thru barnes and nobles!

soundguy
01-26-2011, 12:33 AM
I have two words.....Preordered and Schweeeeet!!!!