Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
weapons youd like to see in the game.
08-12-2008, 06:35 PM
RE: weapons youd like to see in the game.
Skateboard -- +1 to outdoor movement rolls. You may discard Skateboard to move through a space with zombies without fighting them.

Machete -- Add +1 to your highest Fight Dice. COMBAT BONUS: Discard to roll an extra Fight Dice.

Rifle -- Range 5. You make ranged attacks against zombies that are outdoors. The rifle hits on a 4+ and breaks if you miss.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Damn, I have to use my imagination!!! LOL.

Good point, and seeing your rules for the Skateboard increases my interest!

How about adding "Breaks on roll of 1-2" AND if broken a non-student character suffers a -2 to movement next round!

Kind of makes it risky for the 'older folks' to use it (not unlike a real skateboard...)
08-12-2008, 07:22 PM
supervike Wrote:Damn, I have to use my imagination!!! LOL.

Good point, and seeing your rules for the Skateboard increases my interest!

How about adding "Breaks on roll of 1-2" AND if broken a non-student character suffers a -2 to movement next round!

Kind of makes it risky for the 'older folks' to use it (not unlike a real skateboard...)

ya but it only breaks if you use it as a combat bonus
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2008, 07:34 PM
supervike Wrote:How about adding "Breaks on roll of 1-2" AND if broken a non-student character suffers a -2 to movement next round!

I thought about making it "Student Only", but the thought of Sam on a skateboard was just too funny to pass up. There are enough "Student Only" rules already.
08-12-2008, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 07:43 PM by deadrabbit.)
mqstout Wrote:Skateboard -- +1 to outdoor movement rolls. You may discard Skateboard to move through a space with zombies without fighting them.

Machete -- Add +1 to your highest Fight Dice. COMBAT BONUS: Discard to roll an extra Fight Dice.

Rifle -- Range 5. You make ranged attacks against zombies that are outdoors. The rifle hits on a 4+ and breaks if you miss.

*skate boards are multi purpose to ride and to hit zombies with. so there has to be some kinda combat bonus

*the machete is alittle to good. adding one to a roll can change the odds of any fight and with it not being able to break. to good. but i think if you made it

Machete- may discard to kill a zombie beaten in a fight. COMBAT BONUS: add one to your highest fight dice. breaks on a roll of 1 or 2.

then it would be coll i like it like that alot... team work rules. do you like it or hate it?

*and the rifle is to bad . its pretty hard to miss a when your aiming at a slow zombie with a rilfe.
08-12-2008, 09:52 PM
deadrabbit Wrote:Hedge cutters-(large hedge cutters like a big two handed sucker) COMBAT BONUS: roll an extra fight dice. if you beat a zombie two times in a fight it is distantly killed. mark beaten zombies with a chip or token.

There is one in the Growing Hunger expansion. Two handed weapon. Very powerfull.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
08-12-2008, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 10:12 PM by mqstout.)
deadrabbit Wrote:*skate boards are multi purpose to ride and to hit zombies with. so there has to be some kinda combat bonus
You knock the zombie over by breaking the 'board on its head and run on. The "combat bonus" is avoiding the combat and still moving. Sort of like a one-time Johnny.
08-13-2008, 01:55 PM
mqstout Wrote:Skateboard -- +1 to outdoor movement rolls. You may discard Skateboard to move through a space with zombies without fighting them.

owjeah

you can say that the skateboard only works with the youth.
08-13-2008, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2008 03:43 PM by deadrabbit.)
Emp Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:Hedge cutters-(large hedge cutters like a big two handed sucker) COMBAT BONUS: roll an extra fight dice. if you beat a zombie two times in a fight it is distantly killed. mark beaten zombies with a chip or token.

There is one in the Growing Hunger expansion. Two handed weapon. Very powerfull.

[Image: 2924137.jpg]
those are hedge cutters tehe
08-13-2008, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2008 03:50 PM by deadrabbit.)
mqstout Wrote:
deadrabbit Wrote:*skate boards are multi purpose to ride and to hit zombies with. so there has to be some kinda combat bonus
You knock the zombie over by breaking the 'board on its head and run on. The "combat bonus" is avoiding the combat and still moving. Sort of like a one-time Johnny.

ya but getting a +1 to movement is a BIG deal it can save you life in so many situations, and if it was on billy, hed go so fast. so if you make it so you have to discard it when you use the combat bonus no one will use the combat bonus, theyed be stupid if the did. but if you set it up to chance and made a good combat bonus like -1 to zombies highest fight dice roll. then it woould be worth using the bonus and worth taking the risk