Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
zombie survival, the board game
11-28-2010, 12:40 AM
zombie survival, the board game
twas my bday today and drove to another city for a gun show.. was a comic store nearby.. and low and behold setting on the shelf as soon as I walked in.. another zombie board game....

zombie survival, the board game.... looks way more siumple than lnoe.. but heck.. zed games are good!

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-28-2010, 11:17 AM
RE: zombie survival, the board game
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/79312...board-game

It's by Twilight creations, the guys behind the original Zombies!!! games.
11-28-2010, 04:34 PM
just realized that.

interesting. trying to compete with lnoe maybee?
12-06-2010, 05:09 PM
I got shot of Zombies!!! after my first play of LNoE as it's appeal disappeared in comparison. Let us know how you get on with this. Always looking for good horror games Watchmen02
12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Yeah I on that Zombies!!! game. I used to quite enjoy it. I bought a few add ons too (2,3 and 3.5). I then found lNOE and haven't really touched it since. Your new game sounds cool, would be good to know what you thought of it.
12-07-2010, 12:52 AM
soon as we play it I'll post a review
12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Perhaps the BoardGameGeek photos don't do it justice, but it doesn't look all that exciting. I have never played Zombies!!!, but I have heard about it. By looks alone, I think that game looks better than this one. I am looking forward to your review, Sound.

nursery school.....
12-07-2010, 04:26 PM
the zombies!!! game is a player vs player game, where you play cards onthe other players.. directing zombies at them.. etc. in that game it is not cooperative. first player to win, games over.

i like cooperative games much better.
12-11-2010, 12:53 AM
I so want this game... Twilight has some awesome games so I have high expectations... Maybe in January I'll get it... Hopefully. Still planning a $100 purchase at FFP for IFOS and COPE... so IDK if I can afford this one too with all the other stuff I need to do in January... But I am sure gonna try! Zombie17 I have all the Zombies!!!, Humans!!!, Zombies!!! Midieval, and even Martians!!! and love them all. So hopefully this one will be just as good if not better!
12-11-2010, 02:04 AM
I picked it up. it's neat.. but I for sure like lnoe better!

soundguy