TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Vehicle items/Weapons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about some vehicle items for heroes/zombies to cruise around on. Like a bicyle that would give you +4 to movement and you get a flat on a role of 1 or 2. Etc. Any thoughts? Do you think this would make the game too unbalanced? There could be the same for zombies as in Romero's films they had muscle memory of things they did in their previous lives...
I think that the Zeds have some upgrades in the form of cards and with the grave weapons, that works for them. However, my guess is that there will be some items that alters movement soon. I think a bike would be a good idea (there is of course a skateboard and a horse all ready Watchmen02). +4 is a little much, perhaps +1 standard, +2 for a special character or +1d3 could be ok...

Cheerio,
ST
An oldie but a goodie that I found while searching before posting my own car rules:

Car Rules Thread
I'd like to see a zombie on a spacehopper or one of those pedal go-cartsZombie17
I remember a motorcycle counter in the core game. It could function as an item. Zombie13
And what about the Zombie Bobsled Team from Plants vs Zombies? Watchmen02
Reference URL's