Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shamble - declare zombie before roll?
03-01-2013, 04:02 PM
RE: Shamble - declare zombie before roll?
Damn, I had to go to google translate to get the meaning for "lunge"... hahhaaha

Agreed, lunge is a better word (even the Portuguese translation would fit perfectly!)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Or even something more thematic, like "This one's a runner!" Funny enough, though, I'm so used to it now, I wouldn't want it to be called anything else. LOL!
04-15-2013, 10:39 PM
(01-23-2013 02:30 PM)alderdust Wrote:  The worst is when you use shamble and roll a 1....you're like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Unless you're playing a hero, then your like YAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!
04-16-2013, 07:56 AM
There's a Shamble story I have.

Recently had a game of "We've got to get back!".

There were already 3 heroes in one spot (a bit hammered up already) fighting 3 Zombies (trying to save Jenny with one Bio-Canister) as I drew the card making me draw another 3 cards. All of them were Shamble (the cards were shuffled - I swear)! And I really rolled 5s and 6s with all of them (I named the Z beforehand correctly) so at last the heroes ended up fighting 7 or 8 zombies. All of the heroes were killed. That was some lucky streak and quite a meal for the Zs. Unfortunately they all were killed in the next turn as Sheriff Anderson came with a gas can and burned all of them except one.

In the end the heroes still won (because the new hero came next to the second Bio Canister). But it was a very tough game (and those are the best).
04-16-2013, 07:14 PM
I know that the official rule is that you have to name them beforehand, but I don't get the reasoning. The Heroes get to see their dice roll before deciding to move. It seems to make sense that the zombies should also.

Maybe it is just a balance thing, but considering that most people think the Heroes are OP with all expansions I think small advantages for the zombie player should be allowed.