Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Three more variants
04-06-2014, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 04:27 PM by Fizzgaz.)
Three more variants

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Three more variants
And another    
04-07-2014, 02:31 PM
i deffinately like the fire thru option on the 50cal.. makes perfect sense!

explain the other fire item with the poker?
04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
It's as if you have had the poker in a fire. It would penetrate skull easier with a little heat.
04-07-2014, 04:37 PM
These are awesome! Love them all. The M-95 is definitely really bad @$$. Funny enough, though, my favorite of this group is actually "Helping Hand." I don't know why in particular, but I just think that is a really cool idea. Plus, it kind of fits thematically. A surprise character shows up just in the nick of time to help you out when you need it. Really cool!
04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
The BIG gun was my mates idea, I liked the idea that to set up the gun you wouldn't have time to move. The character coming to help, I think is movie gold. I play it, story wise, he/she runs in to help and either dies trying or once they help, here a scream and run off to help. My favourite is the tree, I like, thematically, "oh shit, zombies," 'CRACK' zombie dies. "That was a stroke of luck"
04-07-2014, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014 12:00 AM by samuraitrev.)
Great looking cards.
Does the Falling Tree kill Zombie Heroes and the Behemoth?

Just to check. Do you still need to have Line of Sight to shoot a Zombie through a wall with the M95 Barrett? I mean all players can fire through walls they're next to already or is it like this? [H][S][S][W][Z]
H = Hero
S = (Empty) Space
W = Wall
Z = Zombie

Don't get me wrong it's cool but I'm a little bit confused by the firing through walls mechanics.Zombie20
+1 Rep
04-08-2014, 08:13 AM
No just standards. Specials take a wound. May need to re word
The thru wall works in the same way as one of the bitf hero upgrades. It means if you are not next to a wall you may still shoot through it. If you are next to a wall you may shoot through an additional wall.
04-08-2014, 02:33 PM
I like Helping Hand and Falling Tree. I'm awaiting the clarification on if it auto-kills a Zombie with multiple wounds though.

Maybe it would cause one wound and then pin them for a certain number of rounds?

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
04-08-2014, 03:50 PM
The idea was to kill standard zombies but I like the idea of trap/wound