Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
08-22-2021, 02:02 AM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Age of thieves sounds interesting.i love a good deal on an interesting game. Hope you really enjoy it Watchmen02

For AH I throw all the cards and tokens in one box and the boards and card holders in the Dark waves box.

Lost Ruins of Arnak finally came back in stock at a few places so I went ahead and ordered that. A friend pointed it out to me after I commented that I was sad there weren't more games like fortune and glory.

I also sold off my old copy of Zombicide Prison break after finding a great deal on 2E. Not all in or anything, but very happy with what I did get as I think they did a bang up job updating the game. The minis are only a half step down from the quality in Cthulu Death May die, and so are like 10x better quality compared to the 1st edition game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 08-22-2021 02:02 AM