Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All around the world, the dead shall rise...!
10-15-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: All around the world, the dead shall rise...!
I've now finished adding everything in the Base Game as well as in the Growing Hunger Expansion.

[Image: ttsim-thumb.png]

Would any of you folks on the Forum be interested in playing a game with me online some time?

Prerequisites: You'd need to buy or already have a copy of Tabletop Simulator (it's on Steam for about 20 bucks.) You'd also need to already have a copy of LNoE and optionally of Growing Hunger, since I don't list the rules text on many of the cards (and on the ones I do, it's in a cryptic abbreviated form.)

For ease of use: I've created a cheat sheet with all the card rules listed on it referenced by the # in the corner of the virtual cards. If you can prove to me that you own LNoE and/or GH (i.e., a selfie posing with your copy?) I can privately send you the cheat sheet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: All around the world, the dead shall rise...! - jeffd1830 - 10-15-2017 12:15 AM