Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fortune and Glory 2nd game underway with homebrew rules
04-29-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Fortune and Glory 2nd game underway with homebrew rules
(04-28-2022 10:30 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  I bought this game for my wife in August and we've played it a couple of times. We've bought the expansions too but we haven't added them yet. Thanks for sharing, you just inspired us to have a game at the weekend!Zombie17

Honestly, it's hard having so many good games in a house but a welcome cross to bear. With this and our Warhammer Adventure (ATOE mod), we are running both and have to choose which will it be on our limited gaming sessions. Damn you reality!

But I would definitely add the expansions. They made the game so much better and it was good already! But the additions of the homebrew parts really gave it a more, realistic, side to it, for lack of a better explanation.

Have fun playing this weekend. I will since our next session is this weekend as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fortune and Glory 2nd game underway with homebrew rules - khainesmith - 04-29-2022 10:16 PM