Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Miniatures painted, or as is?
06-08-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is?
(06-07-2012 09:37 PM)Denial Wrote:  I also like mine painted. It adds a bit of the story to the figures for me. They feel a bit more real..
No, I am not a psycho.. But to immerse yourself into the game by adding depth to the characters (be it in colour or character) gives the whole game experience more meaning.

Errr, that still sounds psycho.... Zombie23

LOL! No, that doesn't sound psycho.... wait... unless we both are. ;-) Seriously, though, I can definitely see what you mean. In fact, that is one of the things I LOVE about this game. It is done so well that it really does make you feel like you are living it. Well...to a degree of course. LOL! I don't think you'd be having quite so much fun were you really trying to survive a zombie apocalypse.

Still, as much as I love a good board game, never before have I played one that immerses you in its world so much that it made me feel like that. I've always just felt like I was playing a board game. Still a lot of fun, but this game is like a whole new level of awesome.

But... now I am the one who is starting to sound like a psycho! LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Miniatures painted, or as is? - StayPuft - 06-07-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - Emp - 06-07-2012, 09:25 PM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - Denial - 06-07-2012, 09:37 PM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - StayPuft - 06-08-2012 05:38 PM
Miniatures painted, or as is? - the_munt - 11-14-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - Spinx - 06-21-2017, 04:49 AM
RE: Miniatures painted, or as is? - AldoRe - 06-28-2017, 10:02 AM