Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Zombies or Heroes
Zombies
Heroes
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who wins more in your games zombies or hereos?
03-09-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 12:52 AM by Kevthenurse.)
RE: who wins more in your games zombies or hereos?
(03-08-2013 08:26 PM)Narfbuster Wrote:  Hey,
I've recently got LNOE: Timber Peak and we played three of the scenarios in succession in our first session and the heroes won all three games!
Much to the frustration of the zombie player ;-)
In only one of the games ("Mountain of the dead" I think which has the zombies automatically spawning) was it even close.
I think the heroes got some very good rolls and picked off a lot of zombies from range.
But I'm hoping it won't be quite so one-sided in future games, otherwise it would be quite dull.
A good time was had by all though so we're looking foward to our next gaming session Watchmen02
That seems to be how it goes. I ranted about the hunting rifle being too overpowered but I just think there are too many guns in the deck compared to how many responses the zombies have to them (Resilient cards for instance, we only have two).
But the advice I was given was that when playing zombies, work on breaking their LoS, hide in buildings, and if possible keep pressuring the armed-to-the-teeth heroes to keep moving around while you quietly build a zombie fence somewhere on the board to achieve your objective.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: who wins more in your games zombies or hereos? - Kevthenurse - 03-09-2013 12:45 AM