Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Zombies or Heroes
Zombies
Heroes
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who wins more in your games zombies or hereos?
03-09-2013, 07:44 PM
RE: who wins more in your games zombies or hereos?
I think they general game play makes it a fairly even match--keeping games competitive to the end with the chances for major reversals a long the way (one of the reasons I love the game so). I feel as an answer I would lean hero, but I would say this as a caveat as well...

it seems to me the experience of the players has a lot to do with win ratio. I think with greener heroes playing, the zombies have a far higher success rate. when there are fresh zombies playing against a squad of veteran heroes--heroes manage to wiggle through the powerful attack cards.

our group tends to fall somewhere in the middle as we have a consistent mix of both kinds of players on both sides, though because of their number the heroes tend to have a bit more overall experience on their side. I'd say we only have one expert zombie player and a couple of good zombie masters in training, whereas we have several ace hero strategists. this has been giving the edge to the heroes, though since the switch to Timber Peak as the base... I feel the zombies are creeping back up as the heroes refactor their typical fall back strategies...

"with just a touch of my burning hand..."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: who wins more in your games zombies or hereos? - aldrichgreg - 03-09-2013 07:44 PM