Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Zombies or Heroes
Zombies
Heroes
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who wins more in your games zombies or hereos?
04-23-2013, 01:52 PM
RE: who wins more in your games zombies or hereos?
At the moment it's been about 75% zombies, 25% humans. However, I think that's more a reflection of me knowing the rules / having played more than my friends for the most part at the moment and me being the zombie player more often. I figure it will move around a bit more as they become a bit more comfortable.

In the 25% the humans have won though, it's been a total win with usually no question that it's going to end up that way before even turn ten...which I find is usually a result of the zombie player getting no "play immediately" cards in his first turn, or at least that's a correlation I've seen in my relatively small sample size. Even if it's just a lights out, it makes the human players a little paranoid of that part of the board, allowing a better concentration of zombie forces.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: who wins more in your games zombies or hereos? - TastyPastry - 04-23-2013 01:52 PM