Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
01-28-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Just ordered Shadows Over Normandie from CSI it's a WWII/Mythos ,tactical platoon level that looks
like a miniatures game but uses counters. It's basically a stand alone remake of Heroes of Normandie
a straight up US vs Germans.

Shadows is a US vs a mystical Nazi order with Deep One allies, looks fantastic. It has 1 Expansion available
which adds a mad scientists & Zombies and another Cthulhu Cult it was a KS that had several other Expansions
but there not available yet. You can also use the counters from Heroes of Normandie if you want to cut down
the Mythos element.

I'm not sure yet but for me the Expansions sort of dilute the Base Game theme . Hopefully this will scratch
my weird WWI itch that Tannhauser didn't.

OD

PS :FR- I have the old 2nd edition of RB and prefer the Midnight Expansion . I noticed the Game Board Map on the
new edition seemed to leave a lot of locations out that the 2nd edition has which sort of turned me off. How do you
like the new Board?

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Old Dwarf - 01-28-2016 06:11 PM