Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
03-18-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Bought Myrmes. An "ant themed" game. This was absolutely necessary in my collection. After 3 games, I am starting to get the mechanics, but it's not one my favourite games, much to my regret. I don't feel much like an ant colony, as some of the elements there could be just something else. Plus their purpose in the game do not necessarily fit ant-colony biology (i.e. objectifs, victory points...). Also interaction with other players is limited, plus with new players it's not funny at all because they will get lost with the too many options. So, I'll not go for this game for a profane group, and I am not sure I'll get asiduous players, since it's not an addictive game like LNOE. I still want to give it an opportunity with a few more games.

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Reurnal - 03-18-2016 02:36 PM