Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
10-29-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Fallout is a post-nuclear adventure board game for one to four players. Based on the hit video game series by Bethesda Softworks, each Fallout scenario is inspired by a familiar story from the franchise. Survivors begin the game on the edge of an unexplored landscape, uncertain of what awaits them in this unfamiliar world. With just one objective to guide them from the very beginning, each player must explore the hidden map, fight ferocious enemies, and build the skills of their survivor as they attempt to complete challenging quests and balance feuding factions within the game.

As they advance their survivors' stories, players come across new quests and individual targets, leading them to gain influence. Who comes out ahead depends on how keenly and aggressively each player ventures through the game; however, if a single faction is pushed to power too quickly, the wasteland will be taken for their own, and the survivors conquered along with it.

—description from the publisher

FFG has had this Game out for a couple of years but I never really checked it out. Recently FFG announced an Expansion"New California" which did catch my attention & looked interesting so I checked out the Core Game.It scales from 1-4 players and has a Solo variant that really doesn't make like your missing part of the Game.It somewhat reminds me of Fortune & Glory as it looks complicated but the rules are straightforward it just has a lot of them.

I picked up the Game and have started a Solo Campaign ,it has a lot of replay ability there are 5 Survivors to choose from and 4 Scenarios.The Random
Tile set up and multiple choices the cards present keep things fresh.

The Expansion will be out next month & I intend to buy it as it adds 5 more Survivors & West Coast Scenarios.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Old Dwarf - 10-29-2018 03:15 PM