Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
02-18-2021, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2021 11:15 AM by Raynor.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Found time to start playing a Shadows of Brimstone Campaign online with some long distance friends over the past few months and have REALLY been enjoying it. We're playing a group of 2 Wandering Samurai, a Nun with a Gun, and an Orphan who grew up to be a Gunslinger.

We all reached Level 5 recently, and the team is insane. We fought the Burrower two weeks ago and he died in 3 turns.

Quote:COMON's Cthulhu-Death May Die base Game & 3 Expansions- this blows Mansions of Madness out of the water for me.

I also started playing Cthulu: Death May Die recently and absolutely fell in love with it. I still enjoy the other slower paced Cthulu mythos games, but DMD has quick snappy action and a great look, making it far easier to get to the table and usually more entertaining than the competition.

After trying Cthulu: DMD, I took a chance and picked up Project Elite; another game from CMON. Oddly enough, though it's a game about Space Marines blasting legions of aliens down, I think it's my wife's favorite game at the moment.

Most recent purchase was Wingspan. Not my usual bag, but we've taken up bird watching over the past two summers and the art in the game is amazing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 02-18-2021 11:14 AM