Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
07-03-2021, 12:44 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
(07-03-2021 12:05 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Bummer-I've only been screwed on ebay twice once the seller went to
Katmandu (or somewhere?) & I had to order from another seller-then
the 1st came back & shipped months later.

The 2nd time I bought an expansion "The Wheel" for Morlock the World of Smog
as I wanted the figs. When the Game Came it just had Gentlemen figs from the base game.I contacted the seller & he said he had the figs somewhere & would try to find them. I finally had to buy the 2 missing figs from him.

Dead of Night is a worthwhile addition to AK3-I hope you have better luck
next time.

OD

WOW, letting sales run while going off on a foreign trip is just inexcusable! Ebay has an option somewhere to temporarily suspend sales in cases like that, as I've seen sellers do it occasionally. Years ago, when I was collecting Atari cartridges by mail from magazine classifieds, I had a family agree to take a huge order and then not reply for a month after I sent the money. They didn't bother to mention that they'd be away on a trip when they agreed to the sale.

Yeah, I'm fairly bummed about Dead of Night. I've learned to always inventory games. Even if it's new in shrink, it may have a missing piece or a mis-punch. I've had mostly good luck with ebay, as I try to stick with established sellers with a good reputation. Unfortunately, you can still get burned once in awhile. Too bad the cost of shipping has gone up so much as well. It's really changed the calculus for online orders.

When all else fails...run like hell!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - rpgspree - 07-03-2021 12:44 PM