Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
07-06-2021, 05:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2021 05:56 AM by Raynor.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Zpocalypse is my third choice after LNoE and Zombicide for a good zombie game. I enjoyed it but the space is pretty crowded so I didn't hold on to it when my friends wanted to move on.

Ebay is definitely a little tricky. I haven't had any major issues myself but a friend warned me off preordering anything there, as apparently the refund/report option is only good for 30 days. He missed the Tainted Grail KS and preordered it from a seller on ebay, and they apparently oversold and just refused to ship it to him and ebay wouldn't do anything about it because it had been more than 30 days since the transaction. Paypal came through and he got his money back and was able to pick up a copy locally, but sounds like it's a lot easier to just contact ebay within 30 days if the seller fails to follow through.

The game I've been playing most lately is Robinson Crusoe. It scratches the same itch that aToE does, with a large number of potential scenarios to change up the game, and has a similar olde bookish adventure vibe with the theme.

I had ignored it for years somehow, thinking it was a hidden movement game after confusing it with the Treasure Island game. Happily rectifying the oversight. Adventure games are my favorite genre and Robinson Crusoe is a top tier offering in the category.

Aside from that, a friend who backed Nemesis invited me over to play and HOOO BOY. Guys, Nemesis is like ... What! I know it's expensive and hard to find but if you like survival horror, and most of us here do, it's a premium experience.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 07-06-2021 05:52 AM