Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
07-14-2021, 08:54 AM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
(07-09-2021 12:28 AM)rpgspree Wrote:  I tried Zombicide once. It has some interesting ideas, but a few of the rules felt broken and ill conceived. Some of that was supposed to have been addressed in later editions. I never got back to it tough. Robinson Crusoe has been on my list for awhile. It's still fairly sought after, so it's hard to find for a decent price. Have you tried the Zpocalypse sequel, Defend the Burbs?

BTW OD, I don't know if you have it but CoolStuffInc has Arkham Horror: Secrets of the Order on sale. I grabbed a copy on reserve. Hopefully I can get the rest before then.

I have not. My friend who owned the game bought it but didn't open it before he decided to sell the game. It's a game I'd generally be willing to play but wasn't willing to buy when my buddy got rid of it.

Zombicide's rules have come a long way since 1st edition. The core is still there but it's been highly optimized and streamlined. I backed the Western edition when it was on Kickstarter. Currently working through a friend's copy of Night of the Living Dead Zombicide which he prefers to Last Night on Earth (crazy I tell you)

I didn't realize you could reserve stuff on CSI! I regret!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 07-14-2021 08:54 AM