Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
08-18-2021, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2021 11:46 AM by Old Dwarf.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Age of Thieves

Just when I thought my Plastic was safe :Watchmen02 .I got an email from MM on their Sale,I usually check them out although I was not
planning to get anything.BUT!!!! they were offering Age of Thieves a $65 Game for $15 . It's a big Game (over 28 figs/ lots
of Cards & Tokens) I had never heard of it so I checked on BGG.

It's set in a City (really cool Board map) & the objective is for Thieves to steal the Emperor's Jewel & escape the City.
The City Guards & Captains try to stop them & are AI run.2-8 Thieves (6 Core & 2 from an Expansion) are the players
& it's Thief vs Thief.In checking out the Rules I saw it would be fairly easy to add some Solo Rules.

The Theme is close to the Cadwallon Game which I had set that in Hell Game World of New Jerusalem so I needed a new
Theme & decided to place it in the Zamorian City of Arenjun (AKA City of Thieves) from Conan adventure in the Temple of the Elephant.

Thus having a Game World in place I ordered the Game & it's Expansion (Master of Disquise) for another $15.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Old Dwarf - 08-18-2021 09:51 PM