Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
11-20-2021, 07:57 AM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
The old WoW ffg game in the big long box was one of my first board games. I remember it as very fun but so long we never finished a game somehow. I have seen but never played the other wow game.

One of my few regrets was getting rid of the ffg Star Craft board game, which is also oop and quite expensive now. I got rid of it because I never got to play it, but the minis alone brought me soooo much joy and I've never seen a replacement. I was always more of a StarCraft guy than a WoW player, and while I was tempted by the new pandemic, the IP isn't for me enough to make the leap.

Lemme know how you like the Borderlands game. I was recently comparing it to Diablo in that both are murder loot fests dungeon crawlers at their core, which is a concept that I feel translates well to board games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 11-20-2021 07:57 AM