Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
11-27-2021, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2021 02:10 PM by khainesmith.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
I got Nemesis and it is a good game. Which is good and bad (I already made custom characters for it to make it into a new Space Hulk, of 40k characters versus Tyranids). But now I have too many good games that I'd like to sit down and play with limited time to do so. Old ones I love such as Dungeon and Dungeonquest. I could play these two till the cows come home. And of course recently I bought Betrayal at Baldur's Gate and Outer Rim; both of these are great fun. Plus Arkham Horror and Eldritch horror were bought this year as well; with Arkham seeing the table quite a bit. And then that which was bought yet hasn't gotten table time yet are my Fallout, Android and Shadowrun board games. Really need a vacation to sit down and have a few board game days.
Thus I have frozen any buying of games for a long, long time. Just too much goodness in the hobby room already. And to get A touch of evil with all the expansions as my most recent purchase, it has put all these others on the back burner for some time.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - khainesmith - 11-27-2021 02:08 PM