Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
12-29-2021, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2021 07:41 AM by Raynor.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
I feel the lack of time so hard. I had SO much time to play games this past summer when I had a brief stint on dayshift, but then I had to move back to nights and my available time plummeted. It's just a case of obligations taking up all my daylight.

As a result, rather than getting new games I'm actually shedding some I had picked up when my play time was at its peak. Luckily the Holidays made for a good excuse to give a few to my Brother in law. I had picked up Everdell for a great price just because I'd heard it was a great family game, but the theme really does not appeal to me, and he is a much bigger Euro fan than I am. That's one out the door.

Hopefully the nightshift bit will end here soon and I'll be able to start hosting a game night to make some headway on my backlog.

I've refused to get into Warhammer from the beginning. I had to drop Magic recently for similar reasons since they kept raising prices to the point of absurdity. My wife makes fun of me regularly any time I mention Shadows of Brimstone though. She asks what the difference is between that and GW's Warhammer that I always touted I would never be a part of.

I have no answer...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 12-29-2021 07:40 AM