Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
01-20-2022, 09:20 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Bladeborn is a fast-paced game of warband battles for two players. Take command of a band of savage warriors and use your fighters' unique strengths to dominate your rivals amid the hazardous wastes of the Bloodwind Spoil. Only one warband can seize victory and win a chance to serve in the marauding armies of Archaon the Everchosen – will you rise to the challenge?

Khagra the Usurper and her followers yearn for the attention of the Dark Gods and mean to take their rightful place in the Everchosen's ranks. Though it was her sister, the sorcerer Zarshia Bittersoul, who first led this warband, Khagra's ambitions reach far indeed.

The Godsworn Hunt are the greatest champions of the Tribe of the Black Fang, each one a hardened killer who has earned their name through bloody deeds. They are guided by searing visions of conquest revealed to the God-speaker Theddra Skull-Scryer, through a combination of ruthlessness and awesome displays of gods-given power.

SUCKED IN...AGAIN . This is another GW/Barns & Noble exclusive Game at a reasonable price (for GW) it's intended to be a streamlined Intro to Warcry.The Game
gives you 2 Warbands & their figs + several Battle Scenarios + the Cards for 4 more Warbands. Thus you can either buy the extra Warbands from GW or if you
have matching figs you can just use them.The Game also has a nice little campaign system & adapts to Fan made Solo play.

I have a ton of painted Warhammer Figs which I haven't used in years so I got this Game as a way to get some play value out of them. I plan to convert some of
the other Chaos Warbands from Warcry (The Warcry rules come with Bladeborn) as a project.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Old Dwarf - 01-20-2022 09:20 PM