Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
05-26-2022, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2022 08:22 PM by Raynor.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
(05-23-2022 10:29 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  How much Lovecraft does 1 man need? Although I'm currently on a Bladeborn Age of Sigmar kick I came across a good
price on Reign of Cthulhu (Pandemic) .& I ordered it.

It's been out for several years but I've passed as has it multiple Old Ones your investigating which I've never considered
as very logical. However I worked out some Home Rules so only 1 Old One is being investigated.There were a couple of Variants
on BGG that allowed you to use only 1 Investigator ,panicked Townsfolk & a way to get the benefit of multiple Inv. while only
using one.

So I put them all together into my home Rules & turned the Game into expanding my Joe Diamond Mythos Detective Game.
The Game comes with several Investigators 1 of which is a Detective so it hangs together.

OD
Valid Question. I'm wondering if I need to stick to my favorites and thin the veritable herd I have accrued at this point. Some get played significantly less than others and as one of the more reliable themes, I tend to enjoy most of them. The Pandemic system has always been of middling interest to me, so I haven't gone out of my way to get the Cthulu edition, but I hope you like it!

I think My favorite Cthulu games in order would be

1. AToE, if you count the Cthulu-Esq Unspeakable Horror Villain
2. Cthulu Death May Die
3. Arkham Horror 3E
4. Deep Madness
5. Arkham Horror 2E

It's making it difficult to favor stuff like Eldritch Horror, or Mansions of Madness when I already have 5 games I'd usually rather play... I don't even own AH2E anymore, but it sees regular play at my game group.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 05-26-2022 08:17 PM