Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
05-26-2022, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2022 08:38 PM by rpgspree.)
RE: What games have you bought recently?
We liked Pandemic and horror themed games, so I've been considering Reign of Cthulhu. OTOH, I'm trying to trim the collection. Decisions, decisions...

(05-26-2022 08:17 PM)Raynor Wrote:  I think My favorite Cthulu games in order would be

1. AToE, if you count the Cthulu-Esq Unspeakable Horror Villain
2. Cthulu Death May Die
3. Arkham Horror 3E
4. Deep Madness
5. Arkham Horror 2E

It's making it difficult to favor stuff like Eldritch Horror, or Mansions of Madness when I already have 5 games I'd usually rather play... I don't even own AH2E anymore, but it sees regular play at my game group.

Awhile back I was looking at different horror games. AToE was one I considered, but ended up with AH3 because I like the modular board idea (easier to expand). Getting it for a decent price on auction tipped the scales. Then someone in our group managed to get MoM2 for free (long story) and some decent discounts on expansions.

CDMD looks great, but I think that price range is way out of our league. Insane19

When all else fails...run like hell!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - rpgspree - 05-26-2022 08:24 PM