Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
10-12-2022, 07:49 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
Wow, I really want to try Talisman but haven't seen a copy in years. It was really popular back when I was first getting into LNoE and aToE and I'm pretty sure my neighbors had a copy, but they owned like 150 games at the time so I got to try maybe a third of them. It didn't stand out to me at the time, and I only developed an interest in more recent years when I started hearing all this love for the game from people who'd played it back in the day.
[/quote]

They sound like awesome neighbours. 150 games to play and you haven't got to store them all! Zombie17 I remember playing a friend's copy of Talisman back in the early '90's and I thought it was cool but I discovered Heroquest, Advanced Heroquest Space Hulk and Space Crusade. So, I passed on Talisman.

I've just had one of the expansions delivered today called, Talisman: The Adventure (1986) You get 8 new characters, 6 game endings that you randomise, 6 character sheets (helps to organise your character), plus 11 new spells and 37 new adventure cards. All the cards are mixed into the base set decks. I'm looking forward to playing it. It had no box but the contents were complete. I would have liked the box because I love the art but for £23.99 ($26.63) I was happy to add it to my game. I'm currently on the hunt for the other expansions but I may have to sell a kidney for them (I didn't say my kidney...Zombie13)

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - samuraitrev - 10-12-2022 07:49 PM