Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What games have you bought recently?
03-16-2023, 02:37 PM
RE: What games have you bought recently?
I broke down and bought Bloodborne the board game this month. I have two friends who own the game, but it's got a 3-game campaign structure, so while I've played at their house fairly often, we'd only ever get through 1/3 of the full experience. I figured it was worth it to pick up the core game to finally push through some of the full sequences at home by myself. I also borrowed a Ps4 from a friend and started playing through the video game haha. As a fan of A Touch of Evil, the gothic horror really works for me.

Besides that I recently traded Arena the Contest for Chronicles of Drunagor. I like both games quite a bit, but as a light accessible dungeon crawler, Arena got ousted by Massive Darkness 2 last year and despite loving it at one time, it just wasn't hitting the table anymore. Chronicles of Drunagor has been an absolute pleasure to play through though. It's a bit of an inbetween, being light enough to just pick up and play, while having an interesting and compelling campaign I've been working my way through.

Lastly I've decided to finally complete my Eldritch Horror collection. I think the game has flaws, but I like it too much to never play again. I ordered a copy of Masks of Nyarlathotep, which was the only expansion I hadn't picked up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What games have you bought recently? - Raynor - 03-16-2023 02:37 PM