Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cornfield
06-14-2012, 07:39 PM
RE: Cornfield
(06-14-2012 07:11 PM)scarydk Wrote:  Hope you'll post once you're ready for some show off.

Will do. I'm only halway through building the diner and barn. Right now I'm concetrating on getting all the supplies together that I'll need. I'm a miniaturist (sp?) by nature so these will be a bit more intricate than some mat board with paper glued to it for walls. The doors and windows will be made from dollhouse and/or railroad supplies that fit the proper scale and most of the buildings will have texture to the walls. While I've started a couple of buildings, I just want to run through each building on paper first and decide what I need to order and what I already have around the house.

I'll post pics as soon as I have anything of substance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-16-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: Cornfield
i agree that the zombie has to roll to find the player, someone said something about rolling to find a zombie, no a hero can always find the zombie. and then yes if the hero does not move from the space they must fight the zombie at the end of the turn. that rule doesnt say the hero must fight the zombie at the end of the but only if the zombie can find them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply