Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
01-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
So, I was curious if there is anybody out there who has literally EVERYTHING you can get and therefore has a complete set for Last Night On Earth.

In other words, I'm not just talking about all the expansions. I am talking about all the expansions (including Timber Peak), all of the web supplements (even including Advanced Abilities) and even all the extra exclusive miniatures you can buy on the web site. For example, they have black zombies, purple zombies, crystal red zombies, crystal blue zombies...

Heck, they even have red (Grave Dead) and crystal green (radioactive) versions of the zombies with Grave Weapons that you can buy from the website.

Now, obviously I am not in as much of a rush to get a lot of the stuff that is just extra fluff with little to no real purpose. For example, the special colors of zombies (black, purple, crystal blue, crystal red) don't really have much of a purpose. However, I do eventually, over time, plan to collect literally everything and have a full collection.

Like I said, some of the stuff I'd be more likely not to feel the need to rush out and collect right away. After I had everything else, I'd maybe put them on my Christmas or birthday list, or maybe randomly pick them up if I had a few extra bucks that month. But, my intention is to eventually have everything. When it comes to something I love, I am a collector at heart. I love to collect.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: Does anybody have LITERALLY everything for LNOE?
I have everything minus the solid/crystal colored zombies which I don't see a purpose for. I also am passing on Timber Peak for now seeing as I have plenty to play which I haven't scratched the surface on yet.
01-04-2013, 10:27 PM
I may be missing a promo or two. I even have all the colored zombies, yes. Including the zombie-colored aliens for LNOE/IFOS crossover. I just pick one up here and there. But, I've been with the game since the beginning, so I've had time to accumulate it slowly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2013, 10:33 PM
I also plan on getting everything eventually (already ordered Growing Hunger). Timber Peak and its expansions will be least priority, as I've heard it doesn't really mix well with the original Last Night On Earth.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2013, 10:41 PM
EVERYTHING seems so overwhelming to me..I have SotF and GH and I feel like that's already a lot..I don't know if I could ever incorporate TP because that would be sooo much! I think I would end up using TP as a stand alone..

I'm really hooked on FanG right now anyways..game's fantastic

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
01-05-2013, 01:03 AM
I have everything except the crystal blue and red zombies - slowly accumulated over a 4 year period. No inclination to get them either.

The purple zombies I think were just an add on to something else I bought (SotF/HP1 I think)... don't even know why I got them. The black zombies we use in our "Electrified Zombies" house variant. So they're pretty cool and get some use.

I've even downloaded some of the home-brew scenarios from BGG that are not available here.

I don't have non-gaming material like buttons or posters as advertised in the shop however.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
01-05-2013, 02:54 AM
First of all cool thread! I have have everything including TP and even the Radioactive Grave Weapon Zombies with the 2 extra cards (Flashlight & Pitchfork and Here They Come) I also have the special ed. cd that adds the Dance of the Dead Card and the Guitar card. I have not purchased badges, posters or Zombie colour variations.
01-05-2013, 03:00 AM
I have the base game, Growing Hunger, all of the boxed expansions, all of the web expansions and have printed out the website exclusive scenarios. I also have a few of the various Zombie sets (clear green because of the Scenario they came with and the normal colored Grave Weapons Zombies).

The big thing I havent moved forward with yet is Timber Peak. I will, but as someone stated above I feel like I have havent yet experienced all my current components have to offer. For example, we havent really used anything from the Survival of the Fittest expansion yet. Maybe a few of the cards, but no barricades or Grave Weapons, etc.
01-05-2013, 06:19 AM
I am pretty close, i have everything except Advanced Abilities, Radioactive GW Zombies and the purple/black etc zombies....I would like to get a new set of GW zombies for the 2 timber peak zombie teams however, so i need to get brown and dark green. Otherwise i have everything else.

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
01-07-2013, 12:04 AM
Well after the holidays I now have all the boxed expansion and the web exclusives! Only things I don't have are some of the various colored zombies.