Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you coordinate games?
12-09-2008, 01:09 AM
How do you coordinate games?
We play LNOE once in a while, and often initiated by me (can't get my fix).

From what I see in the posts on the site, I sense most people play with friends at their place. Do many of you play at game shops? Does anyone know of places that have LNOE nights or tournaments? One of the reasons I think we are slowing down is that we seem scattered over the world and not enough concentration to make a LNOE game spot. I'd love to be able to say "I'm heading out tonight, I've got a LNOE club to go to".

How about you out there? Do you have routine LNOE nights? Who do you get to play? Anyone know how to play over the phone or Skype? BTW, I would love a computer version of LNOE to play on-line.

Does the same hold for ATOE?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2008, 01:41 AM
RE: How do you coordinate games?
I think your observation is very sound.
We are all over the Map so getting together
for a game is out of the question.

I basically bribe my wife Zombie03

The nearest Game Store is a GW one & an
independent is about the same distance (hour drive)
but its more into CCG.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
12-09-2008, 02:57 AM
kosmium Wrote:We play LNOE once in a while, and often initiated by me (can't get my fix).

From what I see in the posts on the site, I sense most people play with friends at their place. Do many of you play at game shops? Does anyone know of places that have LNOE nights or tournaments? One of the reasons I think we are slowing down is that we seem scattered over the world and not enough concentration to make a LNOE game spot. I'd love to be able to say "I'm heading out tonight, I've got a LNOE club to go to".

How about you out there? Do you have routine LNOE nights? Who do you get to play? Anyone know how to play over the phone or Skype? BTW, I would love a computer version of LNOE to play on-line.

Does the same hold for ATOE?

all good stuff and i wish i had something to say besides i totaly agree with you, the only people i play with are my random friends and family no one else around me realy has this game. theres no tournaments that ive heard of and no nerd shops around my area play or even sell the game. kinda sucks gunna have to wait till flying frog gets more popular and it will happen there only two years old. wait a couple more and theyl be all over the place.

i wish there was a computer version, it wouldn't be that hard to make. its just that we legally couldn't make it.

when life hands you zombies, rev up your chainsaw.
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/pluguglie/PlugUglie.png[/IMG]
12-09-2008, 04:52 AM
I have a group of about 6-8 friends that play fairly often. But with no actual schedule, just whenever we get enough free time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2008, 05:30 PM
Last Night on Earth is becoming the game I bust out when people are over and are like "So...what now?" I have yet to have anyone not enjoy the game, and in fact, they tend to be blown away...so much so that I bought another copy to give to a friend of mine and his wife as a going away present when they decided to move.

The Most Unread Blog on the Internet. Ever.: http://mostunreadblogever.blogspot.com
Roleplaying Game, Board Game and Card Game Reviews and Actual Plays
12-09-2008, 05:56 PM
I play with my kids, my wife, and most often with my brother.

It's just a spur of the moment type thing, but we are getting in the habit of playing once a week or so. Of course, now gaming time has to be set aside for AToE as well....
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I play with myself.

Wait for it... wait for it... Zombie03

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
12-09-2008, 07:54 PM
Do you wear glasses?
12-09-2008, 10:47 PM
We try to get together for board games (not always LNOE) at someone's place every month. It usually works out to two out of every three months, however. In the summers, we often get two in per month though.
12-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Well considering now my group pretty much only plays on my 3D table (still working away on it) travelling anywhere with it is no an option. It is usually suggested and then we get together and set it up and have a night of it.

But now it is usually a choice on whether we play LNOE or ATOE. :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."