Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on soB
11-16-2013, 04:56 PM
RE: Thoughts on soB
my god...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2013, 05:08 PM
I'm in total agreement, OD. It's completely insane that you'd use a random rant to give a death-threat to the writer. Heck, the essay even suggested that people give to the Kickstarter; it just didn't like the minecart. The fact that someone threatened the writer is completely over the top; the fact that they threatened his girlfriend, too, is an even higher level of both stupidity and misogyny (though I repeated myself a little there). Whoever gave them a death threat really needs some training in basic humanity.
11-18-2013, 11:37 AM
Well another Morning here in beautiful S.Jersey, another Pledged Level reached & $9K to go for
the Undead Gunslinger + they just did a new Hero class Cowboy/gal. Not a bad way to start
the day.

Alas however Vacation is over (it was mainly to do stuff around the house/yard time-but time off
is time off) in another 90 minutes it's back to the real mines.

I can't get to KS at work, I can get to BGG but the KS total is filtered out, so my lurking
on the SoB comments is over.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-18-2013, 12:25 PM
Have you tried using a proxy server?
11-19-2013, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 12:54 AM by Old Dwarf.)
(11-18-2013 12:25 PM)LSD Wrote:  Have you tried using a proxy server?

Probably way beyond my limited Computer skills.
Besides I'm usually to busy at work to check in anyway.

I just live about 3 Blocks from work so I can go home
at lunch & check in.

OD

$900K+= Undead Gunslinger YES!

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
11-19-2013, 04:59 AM
And there's the 1-million stretch goal.

Holy CRAP it's gorgeous.
11-19-2013, 05:35 AM
An undead gang, a new card set, and Beli'al? That's crazypants. I was excited about the 800k range of goals, but damn the 900k range just upped the ante.

I'm afraid that this game is going to force me to buy an airbrush to paint some of these huge enemies properly.

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Seriously, the undead gang looks amazing, but Beli'al?! That thing looks SERIOUSLY mind-blowing. And if the descriptions are to be believed, those are just his shards. Sounds like the real Beli'al is beyond game stats, locked away in Cynder somewhere.
11-19-2013, 06:22 AM
Oh, really? I thought that was Beli'al, and his shards were going to be smaller enemies we haven't seen yet?

Writer, Gamer, Professional Geek

Odie Bracy - Fiction Blog

Full Color Gamer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-19-2013, 06:42 AM
From the Q&A today with Scott:

"The Beli'al description mentions him sending shards of himself through the portals. Will there be "shards of Beli'al" enemies?" - Ahhh, well, while Beli'al is banished to Cynder, he is incredibly powerful and can send a piece of himself through the portals - sort of an avatar of himself that can appear in other worlds and fight the heroes. So, you never know where he will show up. And, if you manage to defeat him, you can bet he will show up again.