Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: In an expansion for your game?
New Rules
New Miniatures/Tokens
New Cards
New Tiles/Boards
New Player Characters
Other (explain)
Scenarios
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What makes you more excited?
11-19-2012, 08:50 PM
RE: What makes you more excited?
I appreciate that muchly, scary, but I wouldn't feel right getting something and not giving in return. I mean, granted, I know that isn't the point. You (speaking of the general "you" here, LOL) don't give somebody a gift because you expect something in return, you do it out of the kindness of your heart because you sincerely want to do so.

However, I still don't feel right. I guess it is the generous, giving nature in me that I don't like to receive when I know I can't really give in return. So, really, I appreciate the thought. After all, it is the thought that counts. ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: What makes you more excited?
I'll vote:

1. Boards. Theres only a couple different center boards. And only a couple of the expansions have included L boards.

2. Heroes. Although I genuinely like playing the zombies, heroes give the scenario flavor, and kind of tell the story moreso than the boards and almost as much as the scenario does.

3. Cards. Simply because they come into play every game. Although, with all the expansions, my decks are huge already. The Timber Peak decks are pretty vicious, the expansions actually watered them down.

I don't think the game needs any new mechanics, with Grave Dead. GD w/weapons, unique items, survival decks, experience upgrades(and I haven't even gotten advanced abilities or zombie pillage yet) there is plenty to keep track of. The game has gotten a lot fatter since I first played 'kill 15 zombies' in the original game.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply