Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where is everybody?
05-16-2013, 09:04 PM
Where is everybody?
Is it just me, or has this board been unusually slow lately? Don't tell me people have been exploring that weird "outside" thing I have heard so much about. LOL!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2013, 09:32 PM
RE: Where is everybody?
Work.

Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Miniature Painting.

Gaming.

New shows and movies.

Beer.

Watchmen02

"...there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust."
05-16-2013, 10:24 PM
All of the usual forums I haunt are slow lately. The weather I suppose. Hate it when that happens! Makes for boring days at work when there's nuttin' goin' on. Insane19
---MSWatchmen01

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
05-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Next week is finals for me so I am trying to stay away. It is not working though

Si Vis Pacem, para bellum.
Tulta munille
05-16-2013, 11:05 PM
I was guessing its just a slow time between expansions and everyone seems to be an expert on rules now haha! I haven't seen a game report from samuraitrev in a while either.
05-16-2013, 11:07 PM
Work.
Summer term started.
Yard work.
Spring cleaning.
(Family stuff.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2013, 04:06 AM
I'm lurking daily, been getting some pool work and doing some character card work as well...

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2013, 11:18 AM
I've been trying to pimp up A&A 1914 in an actual game about WWI (and it's fighting me every inch of the way).
I'm also working on minature conversion rules for Napoleon against Europe Board Game which is on its way to
me from France.

So I've lapsed into a historical Game mode but I expect that will break when the Expansion for Elder Sign
comes out next month.

Spring Yard work of course but the last couple of rainey week-ends have given a pass.

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
05-17-2013, 01:42 PM
Selling my house and trying to figure out where my family is going to be at the beginning of the next school term.

Oh, that and, praying to the brilliant sky god that is bringing light and warmth to my creaky bones.
05-17-2013, 08:08 PM
Wow! Definitely glad to know everybody is still out there. ;-) I definitely know the feeling. Things haven't been quite as busy for me lately, but I am sure that won't last forever. In fact, that is abit of an unusual situation for me. I am used to being so busy it is hard to keep my head from spinning. ;-)

That is life, isn't it? Sometimes life gets in the way of fun.