Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombicide
04-16-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Zombicide
(04-16-2013 01:32 PM)Thraxas Wrote:  I met up with an old friend the other day. He's not really a gamer. It was him and a few of his buddies and I brought some games over. The one they instantly liked the sound of was Zombicide and we played 3 really incredible games. It was one of the best gaming experiences I have had in a long time.

Easy rules, and fun over the top gameplay. One of the even stated "this is the best game I've ever played"... Maybe next time I meet up with them all we can crack out LNoE...

Zombicide is great for non-gamers..especially non-gamers who love zombies! I'm sure they will love LNoE once they get the hang of it! That's what I love about zombicide though..it's so easy to pick up and play with people who have never played before because it's pretty simple game mechanics and it's chaotic and just a ton of fun! Good to hear you had a great time with it Thraxas!

"My mama always told me someday I'd be good at something. Who'd a guessed that something'd be zombie-killing?" -Tallahassee
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 08:13 PM
so, who ordered zombicide season 2?
05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
(05-17-2013 08:13 PM)skolo Wrote:  so, who ordered zombicide season 2?

I myself do not even have the original yet. But, two of my gaming buddies in my gaming group have the original and have also ordered the expansion, or sequel, or whatever it is exactly.

I definitely have to eventually pick up my own copy of Zombicide. But, as it is for now, I get to play it all the time. Would love to introduce it to my best friend, though, who loves playing board games but doesn't necessarily care what the theme is (or even if there really is one) as long as it is a fun game.
05-17-2013, 09:17 PM
i got the original. but have been doing doubles and weekends at work ( to pay them bills. Watchmen02 ) and havn't cracked the box open yet.. Watchmen02
05-18-2013, 02:01 AM
I kickstarted season 2 and went crazy and got 1 of everything. My gaming group and I have been enjoying some mindless zombicide action recently and I think that all the extra stuff will make for some more fun.
05-18-2013, 03:37 AM
question, why would you need to kickstart a sequel... Did they sell the original at cost? It looks and plays like a top notch game I would think they made a fair amount to make an expansion. Wonder if they are using one of those "print on demand" places.

on another note is the expansion a full getup (game boards, zombies, scenarios) or just a few elements to add on?

I'm not dead. I'm electroencephalographically challenged...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-18-2013, 09:30 PM
in season 2 you have 2 new boxes plus some additional stuff.
for 150usd you get something around 220 minis (heroes and zombies)
http://www.cmon.com/zombicide2/

prison outbreak and toxic city mall plus zombie dogs and dogs companions plus a lot of heroes (both zombivore and normal one) + addons if you wish to pay extra

Toxic City Mall
[Image: 4c751561c32b28dd1e95ac81e295f9a9_large.jpg?1362083947]

and
Prison Outbrake
[Image: 865ff47b91bd1a0d700e6af4a95a9837_large.jpg?1362083962]

well, a lot
05-21-2013, 09:55 PM
oh my!