Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what all zombie games are you guys playing
02-28-2012, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2012 03:33 PM by soundguy.)
RE: what all zombie games are you guys playing
you may or may not loke zombies!

it's kinda a card game is is 100% pvp
you may or may not loke zombies!

it's kinda a card game is is 100% pvp
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Has anyone played Zombie Survival?
http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Th...dp_product
03-13-2012, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2012 07:05 PM by soundguy.)
i have. it's pretty much a deal where you each have a house, and there is a pile of supplies at the start of the game.. limited numbers.. etc. and you take turns drawing the supplies till they run out. those are what you have the r est of the game. there is also the ability to head to town.. risky, but can be worth it.. can find survivors.. etc....

not one of my favorites.. but beats working or cleaning the yard.. Watchmen02
06-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Just played "The Walking Dead" game. HATED IT! Shame because I love the series. Best bit about it is the mouse pad type board. Give me LNOE any day... or Zombie filled night!
06-07-2012, 04:24 AM
I only play LNOE
i have tried other zombie games and i have found myself wanting to go back to lnoe. I just find that many of the other games have one or two elements thet focus on real good but are lacking in others, where as LNOE may not excel in qny ov thise areas it definetly provides a more over all quality zombie game experience.

One thing that turns me off are the L4D stye super zombie mutants many of the games try and introduce...i lie my sombies to be zombies...nothing more.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 10:13 AM
(06-07-2012 04:24 AM)Atraangelis Wrote:  One thing that turns me off are the L4D stye super zombie mutants many of the games try and introduce...i lie my sombies to be zombies...nothing more.

Agree. I think LNoE will be My First, My Last, My Everything of zombie games.

Both Mansions of Madness and Betrayal at House on the Hill sound worth throwing on the table. There's just a sort of je ne sais quoi about haunted houses to make me want to have one even if there's a river on the 3rd floor! Now that's just show off! Watchmen01

"It's the smell... it's driving them CRAZY!"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2012, 12:36 PM
for sure lnoe has had way more development and support than most other zed games.
07-15-2012, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-15-2012 07:42 PM by avalanche5160.)
Of course LNoe, both Left 4 Dead 1 and 2, and zombie die.
07-16-2012, 01:32 PM
the zombie die you mention.. is that the one you roll baout eating brains?
07-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Zombie die is awesome, yeah its the one where you pick out 3 die and roll them (brain, shotgun, or runner). You try to get as many brains as you can before 3 shotgun blasts (meaning you lose all brains) or you stop and munch on the tasty brains you have collected. Runners just means you re-roll the die. It is a fun game of risk and reward that you can play a few rounds while setting up the next scenario of LNoE.