Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what all zombie games are you guys playing
07-17-2012, 12:29 PM
RE: what all zombie games are you guys playing
yep.. we will take that to lunch and play it waiting for food. neat game. played once where 1 guy was hot rolling, and no one else got a turn. he started the game and kept rolling brains till he won!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2012, 08:38 PM
(07-17-2012 12:29 PM)soundguy Wrote:  yep.. we will take that to lunch and play it waiting for food. neat game. played once where 1 guy was hot rolling, and no one else got a turn. he started the game and kept rolling brains till he won!!

Haha, that has happened to my group a couple times as well. Though overall the dice rolls have usually kept a close game.
07-27-2012, 12:44 AM
picked up a demon dice game a while back.. man.. difficult to understand and play.. and if we were playing correctly.. game s$cked! whoever goes first gets a huge bonus...

(07-25-2012 08:38 PM)avalanche5160 Wrote:  
(07-17-2012 12:29 PM)soundguy Wrote:  yep.. we will take that to lunch and play it waiting for food. neat game. played once where 1 guy was hot rolling, and no one else got a turn. he started the game and kept rolling brains till he won!!

Haha, that has happened to my group a couple times as well. Though overall the dice rolls have usually kept a close game.
07-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Just looked up demon dice. It looks overly complicated so I guess I will stay with my zombie dice Watchmen02
07-27-2012, 08:25 PM
yeppers.. I do not reccomend demon dice.. Insane19
07-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Zombies!! (esp the mini rpg ruleset created by a fan)
LNOE
Zombie Fluxx
Zombie Munchkin
Zombie Dice
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Dead Rising Off the record
The Walking Dead video game

I want to try Project Zomboid as well

Take that, you mealy-mouthed bastards!
07-28-2012, 11:54 PM
i didn't care for z flux much.. but love many of the others..

(07-28-2012 02:16 PM)ZombieWaffle Wrote:  Zombies!! (esp the mini rpg ruleset created by a fan)
LNOE
Zombie Fluxx
Zombie Munchkin
Zombie Dice
Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
Dead Rising Off the record
The Walking Dead video game

I want to try Project Zomboid as well
07-29-2012, 11:33 AM
I just finished playing Walking Dead the board game from Cryptozoic games and it was ok. I only paid 13 bucks for it so it was not a big loss. Sadly, its not too deep but tolerable. It felt like Candyland with zombies. I also played HeroQuest that had a cameo with some zombies. Great game!
07-30-2012, 12:07 PM
yep.. the cz wd game is kinda like monopoly except something might eat you.. Watchmen02
09-03-2012, 10:10 AM
(07-29-2012 11:33 AM)phantomninja Wrote:  I just finished playing Walking Dead the board game from Cryptozoic games and it was ok. I only paid 13 bucks for it so it was not a big loss. Sadly, its not too deep but tolerable. It felt like Candyland with zombies. I also played HeroQuest that had a cameo with some zombies. Great game!

heroquest what an amazing game spent most my childhood playing that worth every penny and found a good link a while ago if anyones a heroquest fan on that noteWatchmen02

http://www.yeoldeinn.com/eu-wizards-of-morcar.php