TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What games have you bought recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
FOMO strikes again. I had preordered Blizzards World of Warcraft "Wrath of the Litch King" (Z-Man Games-Pandemic series) from a
special discount offer direct from Blizzard . However they had a promo fig Brann Bronzebeard which was only included in
copies sent to some Game Stores (the Game included 7 Heroes so Brann would made 8).So many stores separated out the promo fig
& sold them separately ( the ebay price was between $50-$89) which caused a lot of grumbling.

The Game has been out for sometime so I figured maybe ebay prices had cooled off & checked. Most are selling around $49 but I
found one offer for $23 + free shipping & ordered it. It's a lot for 1 fig. & Card but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

Now I really need to play the Game as I've had it for months but never got around to get it on the table.

OD
Congrats! I love getting cool promo characters. Watchmen02
Hope you have fun with this one. Pandemic and WoW have always been medium interest properties for me but I hear great things about this game!
Pandemic never did anything for me but I did get the Cthulhu version & enjoyed it. I was never into WoW but
when I saw the Pandemic version I checked it out as I liked Pandemic Cthulhu.

Z-man Games has done a good job of adapting the Pandemic system to different Themes so each game is
unique & true to the Game World in which it's set.

OD

6/23/22-The Brann promo fig came today so my FOMO is satisfied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Reference URL's